For first year rowers who have completed a Learn to Row Class (see Adult Learn to Row link on left sidebar) and oarsmen and women who are returning to the sport after a long absence. Rowers will continue to develop their sweep rowing skills in a group setting that promotes the enjoyment of rowing by building skills and fitness. Rowers will be encouraged and have the opportunity to learn to scull (row with two oars).
Schedules and Team Fees
- Novice Team Sessions: starting on June 13, 2017
- Novice Membership: $215 and additional
- Novice Team Fees: $225 (if you are a recent 2017 LTR student with MRC)
- Novice Team Fees for members who have not graduated from MRC LTR class 2017: $325
- Class schedule: Tuesday: 5.45 pm, Thursday: 5.30 am, Friday: 5.45 pm, Sunday: 9.30 am (you can participate in up to 3 sessions/week)
Novice Team - LTR Graduates 2017 (June 13 through October 27, 2017)
Novice Team members who have not graduated from MRC LTR class 2017:
Novice Team, Full Year - Full payment (June 13 through October 27, 2017)
- All sessions run by professional, safety-certified coaches
- Organized rows
As a team member, here's the scoop:
- Team members are expected to meet minimum standards for fitness and participation.
- Sign up for practices in advance on the Club sign up document.
- There are volunteer expectations as MRC members...please expect to help out from time to time.
- Team members are expected to keep their financial status with MRC current by paying regatta (and other) fees promptly.
- Team members are MRC members and are expected to comply with MRC Policies and Code of Conduct.
See you on the Water!