Novice Team - More information for the season 2018 is coming soon.
For first year rowers who have completed a Learn to Row Class (see Adult Learn to Row link on left sidebar) and oarsmen and women who are returning to the sport after a long absence. Rowers will continue to develop their sweep rowing skills in a group setting that promotes the enjoyment of rowing by building skills and fitness. Rowers will be encouraged and have the opportunity to learn to scull (row with two oars).
- All sessions run by professional, safety-certified coaches
- Organized rows
As a team member, here's the scoop:
- Team members are expected to meet minimum standards for fitness and participation.
- Sign up for practices in advance on the Club sign up document.
- There are volunteer expectations as MRC members...please expect to help out from time to time.
- Team members are expected to keep their financial status with MRC current by paying regatta (and other) fees promptly.
- Team members are MRC members and are expected to comply with MRC Policies and Code of Conduct.
See you on the Water!