Find more answers in our Novice Team Q&A
- All sessions run by professional, safety-certified coaches
- Organized rows
As a team member, here's the scoop:
- Team members are expected to meet minimum standards for fitness and participation.
- Sign up for practices in advance on the Club sign up document.
- There are volunteer expectations as MRC members...please expect to help out from time to time.
- Team members are expected to keep their financial status with MRC current by paying regatta (and other) fees promptly.
- Team members are MRC members and are expected to comply with MRC Policies and Code of Conduct.
Schedules and Team Fees
- Novice Team Sessions: starting on June 19, 2018
- Novice Membership: $215 and additional
- Novice Team Fees: $225 (if you are a recent 2018 LTR student with MRC)
- Novice Team Fees for members who have not graduated from MRC LTR class 2018: $325
- Class schedule: Tuesday: 5.45 pm, Thursday: 5.30 am, Friday: 5.45 pm, Saturday: 9.30 am (you can participate in up to 3 sessions/week)
Novice Team - LTR Graduates 2018 (June 19 through October 20, 2017)
Novice Team members who have not graduated from MRC LTR class 2018:
Novice Team, Full Year - Full payment (June 19 through October 20, 2018): $325
Novice Team, Full Year - Installment Plan (June 19 through October 20, 2018): $340
We also offer an installment plan for an additional $15 that spreads program costs over 2 payments.
1st payment due – 6/19/2018 - $170
2nd payment due - 7/3/2018 - $170